Emergency Funding Requests
The Community Assistance Fund provides emergency funding for critical, unplanned, short-term needs of nonprofit agencies addressing critical human needs in Dallas County. Grants are awarded in increments of up to $5,000. Applications are received throughout the year.
Applications are open for 2022 – 2023
- Applications are received throughout the year.
- Available to nonprofit agencies that address critical human needs in Dallas County and/or the City of Dallas that have an emergency short-term need.
- Grants are awarded in increments up to $5,000.
- Agencies are only eligible to receive up to $5,000 in one year.
1. Please download and complete the Word document
2. Upload your completed application with supporting documentation here
For more information, please contact Danielle Williams, Community Outreach Chair at [email protected]