2023 – 2024 Provisionals
- What is the attire for Junior League meetings?
People typically attend meetings in what they have worn that day. You will see everything from suits to jeans. No athletic wear. Be comfortable, but please be respectful.
- When do I get my login?
You will use the same login as when you filled out your candidate profile. If you have forgotten it, you may reset it at members.jldallas.org or contact Kristianne Hinkamp at email@example.com.
- How many Provisionals are there?
Typically 275 – 375
- If I have questions, who should I direct them to?
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS-CURRENT YEAR
- Learn about the Junior League of Dallas’s Provisional Course
– Attend Introductory Meeting in April or May
- Training regarding critical issues facing Dallas
– Attend 4 Provisional Course Meetings
- Training with other Provisionals through connection and mentorship with Active and Sustaining members
– Attend Summer Group Social and attend 3 Small Group Meetings
- Training through dynamic speakers with entire membership
– Attend 1 General Membership Meeting
- Learn about placement opportunities for your first Active year
– Attend 1 Placement Fair: Community or In-League
Attendance Policy: No absences allowed from Training Requirements.
- 20-hour Provisional Project
- Community Bus Tour
- Fund Development Donation
– Support the JLD by making a meaningful donation or purchasing a ticket to the Milestones Luncheon or Auction Party.
Attendance Policy: No absences allowed from Service Requirements.
PAY ALL DUES AND FEES
- Annual Dues – $295
- Provisional Course Fee – $75
The total amount of $370 is due payable online no later that May 31. A $25 late fee is assessed for payments received after May 31. The Provisional Payment Plan requires the first installment by May 31 and complete payment by July 15. Any installment made after July 15 will be assessed a $25 late fee.